Top Ad 728x90

Court of the Dead

Jun 20, 2013

, , , , , ,

VISEone Zombie Goo vinyl figure revealed, will be released at our NYCC booth

VISEone Zombie Goo 8-inch vinyl figure
From the VISEone newsletter:

"First prototype images of my upcoming vinyltoy release "ZOMBIE GOO"
Yesterday I posted an image of the prototype on my FACEBOOK page - today I fully reveal what's my upcoming vinyltoy release called ZOMBIE GOO.

Before we continue with the TUBE MONSTER series I decided to be part of the worldwide Zombie Apocalyse.
 

So I stepped deep down into my lab and created some "ZOMBIE GOO" put it into a tube so whenever you want you can squeeze out your own little ZOMBIE.

But squeeze carefully!
While squeezing - be aware that the zombie could grab your head and rip out your brain - you've been warned!!!"

ZOMBIE GOO is another cooperation between VISEone & Flying LuLu. It will be approx. 8" in height. We are planning several colorways which will be revealed during this summer. Edition size is not set yet.

I will release ZOMBIE GOO at NYCC 2013 at TENACIOUS COLLECTIVE BOOTH #208
 

But while I'm there I would also be interested in a customshow/release party...
so if any gallery or store is interested in holding a release party/custom show - please contact me!"

VISEone Zombie Goo side view (prototype)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! Benny will approve within 24 hours.

BB-8 Star Wars Premium Format(TM) Figure
Court of the Dead The Chronicle of the Underworld Court of the Dead Book