Top Ad 728x90

Court of the Dead

Mar 12, 2013

, ,

Mr. Sparkle custom Qee (Monster Kolor edition)!

 Amazing clean work from zombiemonkey...
 

It has been nearly two and a half years since I debuted my Mr. Sparkle Qee custom at Toy2r's 2010 Dcon booth and since that date I have received dozens of e-mail requests to re-make the design... including one from the creator of Mr. Sparkle himself, Mr. Donick Cary!


To answer the demand I have decided to release a edition of 6 new Mr. Sparkle customs through my website. This round of customs has three notable improvements from the first incarnation.










Follow zombiemonkie here:
Site 
Facebook
Twitter feed @zombiemonkie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! Benny will approve within 24 hours.

BB-8 Star Wars Premium Format(TM) Figure
Court of the Dead The Chronicle of the Underworld Court of the Dead Book