Top Ad 728x90

Court of the Dead

Feb 1, 2013

,

The Ultimate Avenger Paw Raw!

Probably the best custom I have ever seen from Sekure D. Totally amazed by all the things to look at on this one. Stunning work!





Wow, where to begin with this bad boy! This represents months of work, it might not like the most intriciate design to begin with but I can assure you this is probably the most labor intensive custom I have made to date, it was just ridiculously consuming. There is approximately 700 scales on the body of Captain America all of which have a drop shadow and then the green and reds I used were unfortunately horrible opaque. Anyways the areas of this I like best and the drops and areas of highlighting, overall I am stoked with this design. We did not fit all the Avengers in there and as you can probably tell I absolutely created a scale of importance with who I did use however this is how I felt the design could be best accomplished. -Sekure D

Follow Sekure D here:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! Benny will approve within 24 hours.

BB-8 Star Wars Premium Format(TM) Figure
Court of the Dead The Chronicle of the Underworld Court of the Dead Book