VINYL, RESIN & CUSTOM TOYS • 1:6-SCALE FIGURES
BLIND BOXED TOYS TOY KICKSTARTERS GALLERY SHOWS ART PRINTS NEW RELEASES TOY PREORDERS COMIC CON

Buy art toys in our shopSubmit to this blogSubscribe to this blogReview this blogSign up for the Tenacious NewsletterBecome a Tenacious AffiliateBUY A BANNER AD

Comments powered by Google+ • Please comment, share, Tweet, +1, reTumbl or whatever you love best • We value your feedback and social shares!


January 25, 2013

Latest from Infinite Rabbits

Spotted on Facebook...

This was part of my birthday present for my wife. She loves trees and butterflies, and "our colors" (wedding, etc.) always seem to be blue & orange. It's a bit self portrait-y. My second Phalanx So What custom. I need to track down more of these. They are a bit of a hassle to work with, bit I like them!

Follow Infinite Rabbits here:
Facebook
Store
     - Don P