VINYL, RESIN & CUSTOM TOYS • 1:6-SCALE FIGURES
BLIND BOXED TOYS TOY KICKSTARTERS GALLERY SHOWS ART PRINTS NEW RELEASES TOY PREORDERS COMIC CON

Buy art toys in our shopSubmit to this blogSubscribe to this blogReview this blogSign up for the Tenacious NewsletterBecome a Tenacious AffiliateBUY A BANNER AD

Comments powered by Google+ • ALL COMMENTS PUBLISHED IMMEDIATELY EVEN IF YOU CALL ME A DOUCHE • We value your feedback and social shares!


April 4, 2012

Damaged Goods custom TYO Truck by TaskOne

 This is a TYO Truck (TYO stands for "tag your own") customized by legendary artist TaskOne

This, for me, is like the ultimate collectible: my collecting started young, probably at age 2 or 3, with Matchbox and Hot Wheels cars. I had a huge collection. Eventually I moved on to 1:24 and 1:18 scale cars by Maisto, Burago, etc, and then onto building my own models cars and, when I was a teenager, building and racing R/C cars. Now that I'm into designer toys and artwork, it seems that my collecting has gone in a different direction than when I was little... until now. 

TYO Toys brings everything full circle for me- I can collect my little vehicles AND original art by the artists I love, at the same time!

This piece is nuts: Task ripped the thing open, jammed his 3D tag in there, painted and weathered the body of the truck... just really sick work. To follow TaskOne, check the following links:

To buy your own DIY vehicles from TYO, click here. There's a ton of cool stuff they offer: police cruisers, trailers and trucks of all sizes. 

Anyone who buys and tags the crap out of a TYO Police Cruiser, I will trade for $100 worth of brand new designer toys. Just sayin. Email me.