Top Ad 728x90

Court of the Dead

Mar 1, 2012

, , , , ,

Rsin custom Bellicose Bunny "Quasi" bears some resemblance to the platform

Rsin also rocked a Bellicose Bunny for the Bellicosity show at TAG (March 23rd).

Rsin writes:
So the first 3 days of this piece I was ready to give up.  I ran into so many problems making this work.  I walked out of the studio a few times, cause I was ready to toss it against a wall.  But in the end I cleared my thoughts and made it work.  Now I love this piece.

Named this piece Quasi, cause growing up my lil sister had a rabbit named Quasimodo, and also the definition of Quasi is "Having some resemblance"  I took the original design by Nathan Hamill and just put my spin on it, but still resembles the original piece.


To follow Rsin, you have many options: Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Deviant Art, Flickr, and his shop.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! Benny will approve within 24 hours.

BB-8 Star Wars Premium Format(TM) Figure
Court of the Dead The Chronicle of the Underworld Court of the Dead Book